Guardian Crystals of Zaphoradraik
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -4 Strength
- Size: Small
- Type: Monsterous Humanoid
- Base Speed: 30 ft.
- Languages: Common, Cordic. Those with high intelligence can also learn Elven, Sylvan, Draconic, Terran, Auran, and Undercommon
- Cat’s Luck: embers of this race gain the following extraordinary ability: Once per day, when a member of this race makes a Reflex saving throw, it can roll the saving throw twice and take the better result. It must decide to use this ability before attempting the saving throw.
- Underground Sneak: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy), Perception, and Stealth checks. The bonus on Stealth checks increases to a +4 bonus while underground.
Feats and Skills Traits
- Camouflage: Members of this race gain a +4 racial bonus on Stealth checks in cold environments.
- Bonus Feat: You gain Run as a bonus feat.
- Burrow: Members of this race gain a burrow speed of 20 feet.
- Sky Sentinel: Members of this race gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls, a +2 dodge bonus to AC, and a +2 bonus on Perception checks against flying creatures. In addition, enemies on higher ground gain no attack roll bonus against members of this race.
- Wyrmscourged: Members of this race gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and on saving throws against the extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities of dragons. In addition, they gain a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (arcana) checks to identify dragons and can make such checks untrained.
- Ability Score Bonuses: +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -4 Strength. Replaces standard bonuses.
- Healthy: Members of this race gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison, including magical diseases. Replaces Cat’s Luck.
- Ability Score Bonuses: +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma. Replaces standard bonuses.
- Size: Medium. Replaces Small.
- Natural Attack: Gains 1 kick attack (treated as a slam 2 categories larger).
- Fleet-footed: Members of this race receive Run as a bonus feat and a +2 racial bonus on initiative checks. Replaced Burrow and Bonus Feat.
- Fearless: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against fear effects. Special: This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by the lucky (greater or lesser) racial trait. Replaces Camouflage.
- Cornered Fury: Whenever a member of this race is reduced to half its hit points or fewer and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, it gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and to Armor Class. Replaces Underground Sneak.