Guardian Crystals of Zaphoradraik
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, +4 Dexterity, -2 Constitution
- Size: Medium
- Type: Fey
- Base Speed: Normal
- Languages: Aklo, Undercommon. Those with high intelligence may learn any language (except secret languages).
- Bond to the Land: Members of this race gain a +2 dodge bonus to AC when in a mountainous region or underground.
- Illusion Resistance: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusion spells or effects.
- Mountain-born: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics checks made to cross narrow ledges and on saving throws against altitude fatigue and sickness.
Feats and Skills Traits
- Cave Dweller: Members of this race gain a +1 bonus on Knowledge (dungeoneering) and Survival checks made underground.
- Spell-like Abilities: Members of this race can cast endure elements, darkness, and faerie fire, once each per day, using their total character level as caster level.
- Mountaineer: Members of this race are immune to altitude sickness and do not lose their Dexterity bonus to AC when making Climb checks or Acrobatics checks to cross narrow or slippery surfaces.
- Poison Use: Members of this race are skilled in the use of poisons and never risk accidentally poisoning themselves.
- Weapon Familiarity: Members of this race are proficient with the hand crossbow, bows, rapier, and shortsword.
- Darkvision: Members of this race can see in the dark up to 120 feet.
- Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light blinds members of this race for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.