Guardian Crystals of Zaphoradraik
Canid is an all-inclusive label for an extremely diverse species group. They’re habits range from creating towns and villages along the shore, living in makeshift camps on the plains, or hunting in feral packs and surviving off the land.
Canid races don’t usually travel beyond their own country’s borders, those that are found elsewhere are either elders from before the great war or young sailors that jumped ship. The great war also damaged their relationship with nearly every other Zaphoran race outside of the reptilian races (who are neutral with them). The pantherians currently maintain an embargo around Wolfopolis Major , restricting trade and immigration across naval borders.
Canid hail from the country of Wolfopolis Major and its island, Vilkania. Occupying the southern pole of Zaphoradraik makes it a harsh tundra that is often torn by frigid winds. Mostly devoid of natural resources, the native populations have grown tougher in order to handle long bouts without fresh food and water.
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: +2 Wisdom, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence
- Size: Medium
- Type: Humanoid (Canid)
- Base Speed: 40 ft
- Languages: Common, Currish. Members of this race with high intelligence may also learn Allowen, Draconic, Gnoll, Giant, Pantherian, and Reptin.
- Hardy: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Sprinter: Members of this race gain a +10 foot racial bonus to their speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions.
- Bite: Members of this race gain a natural bite attack, dealing 1d6 damage. The bite is a primary attack, or a secondary attack if the creature is wielding manufactured weapons.
- Low-light Vision: Members of this race can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light.
- Scent: Members of this race gain the scent ability.