Guardian Crystals of Zaphoradraik
The balance of the world is in danger.
The once peaceful races of Zaphoradraik have declared war upon each other, threatening the fragile sentience of the planet they dwell upon. In times like these, the guardians of the crystals come forward to use the combined power of mind, body, and soul to quell the fighting. But these powerful creatures have yet to appear… even as the world sinks further into chaos.
Zaphora has been returned to power though her form is still weak. Thus it falls to the rest of the pantheon to keep things running until their goddess, the Dragon of Light, is restored to full strength. But even gods need help sometimes… Heroes have been called by the gods to aid in this time of need, to prevent the fragile state of affairs from plummeting back into the jaws of disaster.
- No third-party material outside of campaign-specific homebrew. All official published material otherwise allowed by DM approval.
- Stats are rolled in front of the DM using 6d4.
- Starting level: 11
- Max HP for level 1, average HP for every level thereafter.
- Max starting gold/Wealth for level (existing characters get new gear if below this amount)
- Pick one trait (up to 2 drawbacks allowed by DM approval), and one campaign trait.
Additional Campaign Information
- This campaign will use a modified fame system for tracking PC deeds and influence. Certain quests and deeds will grant you Reputation with the various guilds, noble families, and public figures that will help you on your adventures. But remember that fame also works in reverse…
- Some of the campaign-specific traits give you starting reputation with one of the various guilds and organizations throughout Zaphoradraik. These provide you a selection of boons or powers based on how high you rank among the members of your guild.
- Catch up on the History of the World if you like, things will come out in the campaign as they will